Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blog 9; Reflecting on Paragraphing.

  1. What have you learned from the paragraphing class?
  2. How do you know that you have learned it?
  3. Can you describe how you learned it? 
  4. What helped your learning? What made it difficult?
  5. How do you feel after today's class? 
              From the paragraphing class i have learned that a successful paragraph contains a topic sentence, develops the topic sentence the paragraph should be unified and coherent. I also learned how to develop my topic sentence & that i should use examples, cite facts and define key words. I don't know that i have learned it until i am asked to write a good paragraph and it its checked and shown to me whats right and what i should change. I think Ive learned it because my paragraphs are getting better.writing paragrapgs have helped my learning and what made it difficult was the fact that we are working in groups AGAIN. if the CAT was done in a group that would be ok but we are on our own while taking the test. so we should be on our own while practicing for the CAT. I feel ok about writing more well put together paragraphs but not in a group cause that is not helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment