Monday, March 21, 2011

Blog 6; Things i do not believe in anymore.

When i was younger i used to believe Santa was real. Today i know he is a made up person because i found letters that i used to write to him in my moms room. I put 2 and 2 together and realized this whole time my mom would pretend she is sending out the letters but in reality she would keep them and buy whatever i had written down.  When i was younger i also though Jesus was real, but then i went to catholic school and from then on i didn't believe anymore and now i don't believe anything until i see it with my own eyes. I also used to think the Easter bunny was real but since i found out that Santa wasn't real i assumed along time ago he was a made up person as well. Also when i was about 5 years old i had lost a tooth and my mom told me to leave it under my pillow and the "tooth fairy" would come while i was sleeping and leave money. I was so excited.! About three years later  found it and my mom confessed that she was the tooth fairy after that anytime a tooth would fall out i would just give it to my mom and she would give me money.

No comments:

Post a Comment